Criteria for admission to the GRIAT-study program
|Previous Education ||Average BSc Mark ||Basic Knowledge in ||Additional Requirements |
Bachelor of Science,
Bachelor of Engineering in the appropriate program or related field
|4.0 || |
- Basic knowledge in analogue electronics
- Digital electronic circuits and microprocessors
- Data structures and algorithms
- General principles of networks operation
- Programming skills
- Operating Systems
- Linear algebra
- Theory of probability and mathematical statistics
At least 60 CP of the passed bachelor program have to be courses from the IT field
- A statement including motivation for the proposed admittance to the course and an explanation of study goals.
- A description of career and personal background with explanations about practical knowledge and experience where necessary (optional).
- Letters of recommendation (optional).
- For diploma obtained outside Russia, additional consultation with German side is required.