GRIAT Alumni Association
President: Ivan Goskov
GAA is a constituent part within the GRIAT structure. It is aimed at
- Increasing the value of alumni engineers for the industry;
- Increasing alumni’s perception of business;
- Preparing alumni for management positions.
GAA’s main functions include:
- creation of an advanced alumni’s database;
- popularization of science;
- maintenance of industry partnerships;
- implementation of a loyalty program.
GAA helps GRIAT to maintain and strengthen close ties with the industry by arranging different industry events, holding internships at industrial sites and providing permanent feedback from the employers. As a result GRIAT’s alumni have better starting conditions when going to the industry, develop trustful relationships with employers and generally succeed in their professional careers.
To keep alumni’s loyalty to GRIAT it’s necessary to develop an elaborated system of Alumni networking, to launch efficient PR campaigns, to arrange social events, to hold yearly alumni’s reunions.