Benefits of a Study at GRIAT
Benefits for Students
- Double degree programs enhance students‘ independent study and research skills, develop critical thinking, ability to live and work in a multicultural environment, think outside the box, become more flexible, accepting of differences and tolerant, and of course, GRIAT broadens students‘ horizons
- Opportunity to get internships in leading German and Russian companies
- Do cutting-edge research with the best German and Russian professors
- Apply for joint PhD programs
- Two diplomas: from TU Kazan and German partner university (at the moment: TU Ilmenau, OVGU Magdeburg, TU Kaiserslautern)
- 2 semesters GRIAT students study in TU Kazan, the third semester they study in a German partner university, the fourth semester students go back to Russia or may stay in Germany to finish writing their MSc thesis
- 2 German professors fly in as a “flying faculty” each year to give lectures at TU Kazan in each MSc program for a period of 10 days each.
- Medium of instruction is English in Russia and Germany
- German language teacher (native speaker) offers German language classes during the first two semesters in Kazan, and GRIAT students enroll into German language classes while they are in Germany.