Acting Rector of KNRTU-KAI
Candidate of Economic Science
Honored Economist of the Republic of Tatarstan (2014).
Awarded with medals "In Commemoration of the 1000th Anniversary of Kazan", "For Valiant Labor", "For Labor Merits", "300 Years of the Russian Fleet", " 200 years of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia ”,“ For strengthening the military community ”,“ XXVII World Summer Universiade 2013 in Kazan ”, a letter of thanks from the Chairman of the State Council of the Republic of Tatarstan, a letter of gratitude from the Mayor of Kazan, a certificate of honor from the head of the Kazan city administration, a letter of gratitude from the President of the Republic of Tatarstan, a lapel the sign “State Employment Service. 20 Years ”, Medal of the Order“ For Merit to the Fatherland ”II degree (2021).
Contacts: Ph. +7 (843) 238-41-10/ Fax +7 (843) 292-21-41
Prof. Kai-Uwe Sattler,
Rector of TU Ilmenau
Contacts: Ph. +49 3677 69-5001/ Fax +49 3677 69-5009
Kai-Uwe Sattler leads the Database and Information Systems group at the Department of Computer Science and Automation of the TU Ilmenau, Germany. He received his Diploma (M.Sc.) in Computer Science from the University of Magdeburg, Germany. In 1998, he received his Ph.D. in Computer Science (magna cum laude) from the same university.
From 1998 to September 2003 he was a member of the Database research group (head: Prof. Gunter Saake) at the University of Magdeburg. From October 2001 until March 2002, he worked as a visiting assistant professor at the UC Davis, U.S.A. During summer term 2002 he held a replacement professorship at the TU Dresden and during winter term 2002/3 at the University of Halle.
In June 2003, he received his Habilitation (venia legendi) in Computer Science from the University of Magdeburg. He joined the Department of Computer Science and Automation of the TU Ilmenau in October 2003 as Professor. From 2011 to June 2017, Kai-Uwe Sattler served as Dean of the Department. Since June 2017 he serves as Vice President for Research of the university. Currently, he is also the coordinator of the priority program "Scalable Data Management for Future Hardware (SPP 2037)" funded by the DFG.
Prof. Jens Strackeljan
Rector of Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Professor, Chair Technical Dynamics, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
Winner in German Competition Innovation in Medical System “Controlled Ultrasonic device “
Honorary Doctorate Technical University Kiew
Main Research topics:
- Linear and non-linear rotor dynamics, internal damping, multi-body systems
- Fault detection in rotating systems, e.g. roller bearings
- Vibration and Condition monitoring
- Design and structure optimisation using soft-computing methods (nature inspired approach)
- Medical engineering: dental devices, sensor - actuator combination and FEM modelling of piezo ceramics, dental drills
Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees from Tatarstan and Russian side includes:
- Dr. Albert Karimov - Board of Trustees chair
- Dr. Timur Alibaev - Acting Rector of KNRTU-KAI
- Dr. Alsu Gilmetdinvoa - GRIAT Russian codirector
- Mr. Victor Diachkov - General Director of JSC "ICL-GDC" in Kazan
- Mr. Ilshat Fardiev - General Director of JSC "Setevaja Company"
- Mr. Yurij Gerasimov - First Deputy General Director of JSC "KAMAZ"
- Mr. Zagir Vildanov - Director, Ltd "ServisMontazhIntegratsia"
- Dr. Alexander Liberov - President of Siemens in Russia, Ltd "Siemens"
Members of the Board of Trustees from German side are:
- Prof. Kai-Uwe Sattler - Rector of Technical University of Ilmenau
- Prof. Jens Strackeljan - Rector of Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
- Stefan Bienefeld - DAAD, Head of TNE Programs
- Dr. Christian Hartmann - GRIAT German codirector
- Dr. Martin Gitsels - Regional President of Siemens in Russia, Vice-President of Siemens AG Russia
Honorary Board of Trustees members include:
- Prof. Albert Gilmutdinov - Aide to the President of Republic of Tatarstan in the area of higher education and science, Founding President of GRIAT
- Prof. Peter Scharff - Professor at Technical University of Ilmenau, Founding Vice-President of GRIAT
The main task of the Board of Trustees is any assistance and welfare of the activities of the institute in its scientific, educational, methodical and educational part.