Russian Federation Scholarship
There are RF scholarships available to international students who wish to study at Kazan National Research Technical University on joint educational Master-degree programs offered by GRIAT.
The scholarship covers: Free tuition for the entire duration of the chosen MSc program and maintenance allowance (for the entire duration of study regardless of the candidate's academic success/grades).
Application Procedure: To start the application process, candidates are required to submit the following documents to GRIAT:
- Completed application form with candidate’s photo
- A copy of passport ID page ( passport must be valid for at least 18 months from the date of planned arrival in Russia)
- Certified translation of passport ID page
- Copies of documents/certificates confirming the current level of education and/or qualification received in a foreign state, legalized or apostilled
- Certified translation of documents/certificates confirming the current level of education
- A doctor’s certificate (medical certificate) confirming that there are no medical reasons not to accept a candidate to a Russian university, including the results of an HIV test
- Certified translation of all doctor’s certificates including the results of an HIV test
Deadline for documents submission: 15th of July
Invitation letter for VISA application: At the beginning of August the Invitation letter from the Russian Ministry of Education and Science will be emailed with the offer of admission to successful applicants. The Invitation will allow successful applicants to obtain a student visa and enter Russia for the duration of 3 months, the visa is renewable thereafter. For more information, please, contact the Office of International Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +7 (843) 231-16-23.