Intelligent Data Processing
The program is aimed at achieving practice-oriented knowledge and skills in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology for intelligent data processing for different applications. It includes basic subjects such as Artificial Neural Networks, Parallel Computing Systems, Software Engineering, Research Skills as well as advanced subjects such as Document and Content Analysis, Image Processing and Computer Vision, Very Deep Machine Learning, etc.
During their studies students are working on integrated projects and in the 4th semester they prepare and defend their Master thesis under the join supervision of Russian and German professors.
3 - contract places
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Document and Content Analysis
- Embedded Intelligence
- Computer Systems (Fundamentals of Embedded Systems and Architecture of parallel computing systems)
- Concurrency Theory and Parallel Computing
- Machine Learning (Foundation and Applications, Recent Methods and Technologies)
- Computer Vision
- Nonlinear Optimization
- Software Engineering
The program opened in 2018, the first masters defense will be held in 2020.
- Artefact Detection in Images Using Deep Learning
- Automatic traffic sign recognition using deep learning
- Decomposition of significant factors of the nonlinear regression model into relevant subsets by machine learning
- Efficient Surround View Calibration and Auto-calibration for Automotive Application
- Detection of the ground plane and drivable area in stereo-videos
- Point matching and tracking using deep-learning
- Cross-spectral stereo matching using deep-learning
- Scene interpretation in NIR/thermal images
Ak Bars Digital Technologies
Center for Information Technologies of the Republic of Tatarstan