Student Jobs in Germany
With a student visa in Germany you can work 20 hours per week, so either 240 half days or 120 full days, if you want to exceed this limit you have to inform the foreigners’ registration office.
These are typical student jobs:
- Research assistant at the university – 11 - 12 EUR/hour.
- Office assistant – 12 EUR/hour.
- Language tutor – 12 - 15 EUR/hour.
- Support staff/waiters at cafés/bars – 7 EUR/hour.
- Retail store shopping assistant – 9 EUR/hour.
- Babysitting – 10 - 15 EUR/hour.
- Call centre officer – 15 EUR/hour.
- Field interviewer – 18 - 20 EUR/hour
- Home delivery – 11 EUR/hour.
On the following websites you might find a student job:
The key of your application is your CV and the motivation letter!
- Look for examples online
- Spend time on the layout
- Make sure it is up to date
- Don't exagerate or lie
- Fill in the gaps
- Check for mistakes